Thursday, February 23, 2006

Weekend

I'll be traveling this weekend, so posting will be difficult. Training will be interesting; I'm going north to join in the deep freeze fun...can't wait...We've got a lot planned, so it should be a blast whatever the thermometer says. Great swim on Wed. with coach Jen. We had as she put it an "IM day" 1200 warm-up then 10x75 IMs. My backstroke has improved lately, but the butterfly is basically non-existent; she really got a kick out of watching me splash around. Ran on Thurs. with co-worker Brett. Super partner and funny guy. We don't go too fast, so the runs are always "base".

Have great weekend!

3 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Trisaratops said...

For some odd reason, I can do a flawless one-armed butterfly, but with two arms I SUCK. Too bad the one-armed fly isn't an event--ha ha! :)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Hollyfish said...

Ha! I'm an excellent 1 arm flyer too...add the second arm and I look like free willy trying to get out of a tangle of seaweed. it's ugly. or hilarious, depending on where you're standing... I would love a single arm fly event...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Hope everything is going all right. Haven't heard from you in a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home