Monday, February 13, 2006

Lovin the GSCs


I'm trying to be good with nutrition; really. I got a steamed veggie plate for lunch today and dumped the spinach into my keyboard, but thats another story. Lets forget that its girl scout cookie season. Lets also forget the little beauties lined up in front of every grocery store from here to Mexico; and the girls are cute too...Lets pretend, for the sake of argument, I have the willpower to avoid the tempting flavors of Samoas, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints. I would be a much better person, right? Wrong! I might be considered some will-powered, dietary Obi-Wan Kenobi, but I would be one cranky s.o.b. Besides its for a good cause...

5 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Cycling Under The Influence said...

I am lucky- we have a tri club meeting tonight. Three out of my four boxes will become door prizes in about three hours. Good luck with yours.

By the way- I can smell the obesity drifting down the hallway from my co-workers' offices. It smells worse than a high school locker room.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Thanks for the heads up... maybe one of the programmer tri-geeks can come up with some sort of mapping software to track the roving bands of GSC sale kids.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

do they sell that particular cookie?

i've never been able to say no to either chocolate mint, chocolate orange, vanilla, ... ok, i love girl guide cookies.

but, if they sold that particular one -- i'm a gonner!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Trisaratops said...

mmmmm...thin mints....

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Battman said...

Bold,

The cookie in the picture goes by two names. One is Caramel Delights, and two is Samoas. They're so good that some friends of mine named their dog after the things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home