Monday, January 02, 2006

No More Reflecting

Happy New Year Everyone!

Its always the time of year to reflect on the past and future. I've done mine, and now I'm all finished. This year's reflection was much shorter than most. Probably because I set this year's goals last year. I plan on running at least two olympic distance races and a half marathon. My goal for the sprints can be summed up in one word...fast. This week will be a shock to the system. Holiday travel and food has put me in a corner, but we'll take care of that soon enough. Training this month will be in higher heart zones (base 2).

The medical appointments continue for my oldest son. His MRI last week confirmed that the cyst is diffused. It will be difficult to get to. We're seeing another physician, hopefuly this week.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Best of luck to you with your son's condition - nothing is right until things with the kids are right, I feel for your stress. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home