Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ready To Resume

All right, I've taken two days off to combat this stubborn cold and I'm mad about it. I need to get back to the base program with the tri club, and today will happen no matter what. Yesterday's day off wasn't directly related to the cold. My youngest had his birthday party, so my wife and I had to reshuffle workout times. Mine was shuffled so much that when combined with the cold, it was easier just to skip. I wasn't interested in going for a run in 40 degree drizzle with pulsating sinuses. Today will be a long cycle, and I'm looking forward to it. The weather next week will be much colder, so I'm going to enjoy the outside while I can.

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Hope you had a chance to get outside today! Weather is awesome right now. I've already given up my afternoon to watch the kids today.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Recovering Alumni said...

Hope you are feeling better. It can be so frustrating to be unable to workout!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Thanks for your post on my blog..

Get rest...skip the training...get well.and train harder the next time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home