Friday, February 10, 2006

I hate this...

Its 5:30 am as I write this and I'm going back to bed. This cold/virus/Bora Bora walking sickness I've had since Monday is really getting on my nerves. Each day it has found a different part of my body to disturb, and today its the lungs. I can't seems to catch a full breath, so no AM swim for me. This will be the 4th full day of no training. I'm getting impatient...

On a lighter note, some recent iTunes downloads: Michael Penn - No Myth, Fear Factory - Cars (Gary Newman cover), The Cult - Wildflower.

4 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

good decision in goign back to bed. Get well soon.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

The Cult... wow! probably one of my favorite bands. Great song! I actually just listened to that CD the other day!

4 days is no big deal. Just get healthy and don't try to train through stuff this early in the season. You've already made great gains with your training, you won't lose that in a couple extra days of rest. Take care buddy!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Trisaratops said...

Hope ya feel better soon! Better to rest up now. :)

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Off topic... didn't you get a forward seat post recently? How is that working out? I'm considering one myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home