Thursday, August 03, 2006

Well, summer break is over. At least mine is. I totally fell off the blog wagon. I have some catching up to so on your posts; which I look forward to reading.

I've done two races, Kerr Lake Olympic and the Triangle Sprint. Kerr was the first one for that distance and it was a total blast. I finished in 2:28, so I completely suprised myself. The Triangle Sprint saw improvement too, 1:28. I learned a valuable lesson on that one my friends. Black bean salsa is not good to eat the night before. Cramp city...

Today I signed up for the Duke half iron on September 10th. More to come on the mental saga that has been. I'll close for now, need to get the monkeys to bed. I'm back friends!

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger KBGee said...

Welcome back!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Welcome back, Batman!

I was beginning to think we'd lost you for good.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Great time at Kerr Lake! Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home